Whitechapel Drops A New Music Video
Whitechapel drops a new music video for the song “I Will Find You” off their October 29, 2021 release Kin. View the video below. Kin is available on CD, vinyl, as a limited imported Box Set, digitally, and streaming HERE.
Opener “I Will Find You” takes place right after the last track off The Valley, “Doom Woods”, which sees Bozeman entering into his life following the events characterized on that album. “I am being followed by my alternate reality/evil self. It’s the part of me that can’t let go and will go to any heights to find the real me and pull me back into the dark past that I want to move on from.”
The video was shot and produced by David Brodsky of MyGoodEye Visuals and comes just as the band prepares to hit the road on a US headlining tour where the band will perform their critically lauded 2019 full-length, The Valley, in its entirety! The special month-long trek begins on April 14th in Atlanta, Georgia and runs through May 13th in Nashville, Tennessee. Support will be provided by Archspire, Signs Of The Swarm, and labelmates, Entheos.
On Tour Starting 4/14
Whitechapel’s upcoming tour marks the band’s first headline run in four years due to the pandemic. Supporting the band on the upcoming tour are Archspire, Signs Of The Swarm, and labelmates Entheos. Whitechapel will also play an extended encore of classic bangers in addition to The Valley so make sure you don’t miss it!
See all confirmed dates below.
- WHITECHAPEL w/ Archspire, Signs Of The Swarm, Entheos:
- 4/14/2023 Masquerade – Atlanta, GA
- 4/15/2023 The Orpheum – Tampa, FL
- 4/16/2023 Revolution – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- 4/18/2023 The Underground – Charlotte, NC
- 4/19/2023 The Canal Club – Richmond, VA
- 4/20/2023 Baltimore Sound Stage – Baltimore, MD
- 4/21/2023 The Gramercy Theater – New York, NY
- 4/22/2023 The Palladium – Worcester, MA
- 4/24/2023 St. Andrews Hall – Detroit, MI
- 4/25/2023 The House Of Blues – Chicago, IL
- 4/27/2023 Granada Theater – Lawrence, KS
- 4/28/2023 Gothic Theater – Denver, CO
- 4/29/2023 Metro Music Hall – Salt Lake City, UT
- 5/01/2023 Showbox Market – Seattle, WA
- 5/02/2023 Hawthorne Theater – Portland, OR
- 5/04/2023 Ace Of Spades – Sacramento, CA
- 5/05/2023 The Regent – Los Angeles, CA
- 5/06/2023 The Observatory – Santa Ana, CA
- 5/07/2023 The Nile Theater – Mesa, AZ
- 5/09/2023 Mohawk – Austin, TX
- 5/10/2023 Grenada Theater – Dallas, TX
- 5/12/2023 Red Flag – St. Louis, MO
- 5/13/2023 Basement East – Nashville, TN
In other news, Whitechapel will be performing at Louder Than Life Festival, held September 21-24 in Louisville, KY. Louder Than Life will feature performances from a spectacular list of rock artists including: Foo Fighters, Green Day, Tool, Queens of the Stone Age, Weezer, Rancid, Corey Taylor, Coheed and Cambria, and many more. Tickets and full lineup can be found here: LouderThanLifeFestival.com
The Valley is WHITECHAPEL’s seventh full-length studio offering, released in 2019 via Metal Blade Records. The record was mixed by David Castillo, mastered by Ted Jensen, and produced by Mark Lewis (Cannibal Corpse, The Black Dahlia Murder). Exclaim crowned The Valley, “the strongest release of [WHITECHAPEL’s] career…” In a 9/10 review, Metal Injection championed, “one of the most well-written metal albums I have heard in quite some time,” furthering, “The interplay of the heavy and the melancholy is done beautifully.” Added Consequence Of Sound, “Thanks to a unique blend of instrumentation, excellent vocal talent, and poetic lyricism, WHITECHAPEL’s The Valley takes its place among the upper ranks of the band’s discography.”